Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Fall - Let the Shows Begin



It's that time of the year, folks, and what a year it shapes up to be. I'll go into more detail in the next few days, the the first one I'm mentioning is the Biggest Loser.

Now at least have the good manners not to ask me why I would even bring this topic into the open. Geesh!

Anyway, It is couples time again, and this year there are 16 contestants paired off into teams. Let's hope they don't have the "surprises" of last season and the myriad of players. Too many people, too much drama.

So, OK Magazine had an article about four of the couples in this weeks issue. They look like nice, normal people. But, if you keep an eye on Biggest Loser, you know what over exercise and under feeding and rest does to a person. They get plain down and out UGLY! So, we will see who is naughty and who is nice.

Hopefully, we will also see how some of the past contestants are doing. I know some have gained weight, including past winners, and that's too bad. But, I would love to see the success stories about my favorites from the past. How is Ali doing? Last year's winner lost 112 pounds and became the first woman. Yeah for Ali!

What show are you looking forward to this fall? Are you secretly looking forward to American Idol and 24, both starting in January? I know I am. Leave a comment below and let me know what your new favorite show is and who you are looking forward to checking out!

P.S. As far as the image above, I couldn't find anyone exercising, so I thought I would place food on this site. Evil I know, but there it is. Enjoy!

No comments: