Monday, October 6, 2008

The Bucket List Squidoo Lens

What a blast is Squidoo. This weekend I finished The Bucket List lens. Check it out and add your own Bucket List items. Squidoo is not just a great place to hangout, but you can also make money for yourself or your favorite charity.

I have a number of ideas for more lens's and am excited about the community. A number of writers I know from other sites are there and several of us have already connected.

Check out Squidoo and build a lens, or a couple, or a hundred. There are lensmasters who have created several hundred and are still building. It is a very friendly community of site builders who welcome newcomers with open arms.

Many sites seem territorial, but Squidoo gently nudges and encourages newcomers to try new things.

I love being a Squid and I hope you check it out for yourself. If you do, please let me know so we can connect.

No comments: