Friday, January 9, 2009

BellaOnline Mystery Books Editor

I am very excited to announce I am the new Mystery Books Editor for BellaOnline. After four weeks of intense and informational training, I joined a great group of women and men. There are currently about 400 sites on BellaOnline, and the forums are alive and active.

Also, the Mystery Books site has a newsletter that I send out on a weekly basis. I also write mystery related articles, write book reviews, research questions people may ask, and moderate the Mystery Books Forum. Anyone can join us in the forum at any time.

If you are a mystery reader or writer, click on either link above and join in the fun. You are encouraged to join the discussions in the forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!! Mystery books are my first choice!!

Edie Dykeman said...

Welcome Harley,

I love reading mysteries! Hope you have a chance to visit us on BellaOnline Mystery Books Forum.