Friday, January 22, 2010

Facebook is Alive and Well

We have a growing number of friends and family joining us on Facebook and we are having a blast. So far, it is the best Social Media source for keeping in touch with family. I love most everything about the site, including the photos, all of the old friends and new that I am connecting with, the ease with which I can communicate with family, and did I mention photos?

I have photos of my grandson, my brother and his family and my sister all have their photos, and it is an easy way to see how each person has changed. We all live in different US states, and don't get to see each other all that often. Having such an easy availability of photos and the ability to comment is great.

If you haven't checked out Facebook as yet, why not give it a try. After all, you may connect with an old high school or college friend, relative you haven't heard from in quite a while, or meet new friends who have similar interests as you.

If you are reading this, go ahead and friend me. I would be glad to get to know you. If you do stop in there, please let me know what you think of the site.

Take care and have a great weekend.

No comments: