Sunday, January 24, 2010

Minnesota vs New Orleans

We are in the midst of a hard fought game between the Vikings and the Saints. 3:00 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and it is 14-14. Brett taking a lot of hits, but is hanging in there so far.

Birthday weekend went well. Chinese dinner delivered to our door, phone calls and cards from family and friends, numerous birthday wishes on Facebook. All in all, a good weekend so far. Of course, the perfect weekend would have Minnesota winning tonight.

Spent several hours on Warrior Forum learning much about niche blogging, article marketing, SEO, and much more. So much to learn - not sure why I didn't go out to that particular forum before. They certainly have the information I need to make more money online than I am currently making.

I feel like 2010 is going to be a good year. I just need to keep plugging away at my websites and not giving up when times are tough. Being a caregiver and also having such a almost straight-up learning curve can be a bit daunting at time.

I have long been a positive, day-at-a- time, look-ahead kind of person, and that's the way I feel about this year. We don't know what is going to happen with Dad, now at 87, but I also have much to look forward to that is positive.

I love the blogs and websites I write for, and I am enjoying learning how to set up websites. Although I have a lot to learn, I know that keeping my focus on the prize will get me a long way.

I titled this post with the names of the two football teams who are playing tonight. Unfortunately, one team will lose and not move forwad. The other will continue to keep their eyes on the prize and continue to move forward. Much preparation for the Super Bowl. Both these teams are tough and this should be a good game.

In life, we quite often take a lot of hits as do the football players. But, we have to get up and keep moving forward toward the goal. That is the only way we will make it to our goal.

How is your game? What are you looking forward to this year? Do you have a game plan? Are you keeping your eyes on the prize? Are you on your way to the goal?

No comments: