Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Confessions of a Newbie Blogger

I'm not sure why the headline picture is so huge, but there it is!!! Definite learning curve going on here. I'll try to shrink it if possible. If not, I may have to go to a different picture. If anyone has any information or suggestions, please let me know.

My sister, Susie, takes wonderful pictures. A couple more are on ElderCareCafe. I haven't asked her permission to use them, but at least we can enjoy them until she figures it out. I'm trying to get her to market her pictures. I think she could have quite a sideline business.

Thanksgiving weekend 2004, she and I flew out to Las Vegas on a cardboard airplane during turbulent weather. While I was in panic-mode, she was alternately sleeping and taking pictures of the ground below. Fortunately, she got some wonderful pictures. Hopefully, she will allow me to show some of them on this blog. If she says no, I might occasionally slip one in here anyway.

Hey, what are sisters for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first thought when I saw the picture was "Hey, am I going to get paid for you using my picture?" But - what are sisters for.

Edie Dykeman said...

Susie, I think you should. Shall I shop it around?