Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life at Warp Speed

It's difficult to believe I haven't posted since Sunday night! What have I been doing? Just living life.

Monday morning the Direct TV technician performed his magic and now I have all the channels I'm supposed to have. The local channels, and, of course, many of my favorites, disappeared Friday morning. Now I'm excited that I have access once again.

Just in time to not watch much TV because my writing and blogging assignments and learning curve have taken a sharp upward turn. That is good news, but keeps me from doing fun writing like this blog.

In fact, I spent this morning shuffling paper and trying to decide what to do next. Placed items in piles, rearranged the piles, reread how to articles, shut down the computer due to an electrical storm, rebooted an hour later and still haven't done anything I would call productive.

Sometimes there is just too much incoming into my brain, especially as I'm learning about setting up websites, widgets, SEO and internet marketing, twitter, digg it, social membership sites, and a whole lot more. Yikes!

I'm having a blast and learning tons, but after all, I am a senior citizen. Sometimes I think it would be easier just to turn on the TV and surf through the myriad channels for a while. Maybe I could find something mind-numbing and zone out for the day.

Naw, I'm enjoying my new career too much to settle in front of the boob-tube. Well, time to get back to work.

What has you going at warp-speed? Are you keeping up, catching up, or resting up?

No comments: