Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Butcher, the Baker...the Cake Decorator

My mother loved to bake and decorate cakes. We have several photo albums with pictures of the cakes she baked, many times with the recipient in the picture.

I hope that none of her cakes ended up like the ones you will see when you check out the blogsite below.

I know, in the bottom of my heart, she would love the cakewrecks website. I can hear her laughing right now.

My favorites are:

+ June 21 - Naked Mohawk-Baby Carrot Jockeys

+ June 10 - Its just a cold sore

+ June 3 - The anti-wedding cake

+ May 24 - The most disturbing cake EVER

+ July 25 - Freud would have a field day. You really need to read the description below the picture on this one.

As you scroll through the pictures, be sure to read at least some of the commentary with each picture. The most fun was I never knew when I was going to double over with laughter. Hope you enjoy these wonderful posts.

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com

Have fun and please let me know which ones were your favorites.

No comments: