Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Fall TV Season

Well, it has arrived. The much anticipated, and promoted, fall season. It is great to see new episodes of my favorite shows. Unfortunately, in my busyness, I'm not watching a lot of TV right now, so I have narrowed down the hours I spend. But I did watch Two and a Half Men and CSI Miami last night, Without a Trace last week and again tonight, and definitely looking forward to CSI Thursday.

Looking ahead to the winter season, of course, is American Idol. Somehow, after missing the first few seasons, I have developed a fondness for the show. I watch some reality shows, but not that many.

These days it seems I pick and choose what I watch. Somewhat like an a la carte menu at a restaurant. Gone are the days of planting myself in front of the TV and mindlessly watching whatever came on. Now, very selective.

Why? Because the Internet draws me back, time and again. I haven't yet watched a full-length TV show on the 'net, but YouTube and interactive sites are a huge draw. Plus just playing around creating new websites is exciting to me.

Yes, times have definitely changed. Have you changed with them? What are your favorite shows? How has the Internet changed your TV watching habits?

No comments: