Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Calendars of the Bizarre, Funny, and Crazy Continue

Another great yearly calendar site is found at BrownieLocks. She and the three bears have developed a fun and crazy site. Now that 2009 is up and running, you have no excuse to miss an important holiday.

Since my birthday is January 23, I thought I would share with you what special events "we" can enjoy around that time.

January 22:

Women's Healthy Weight Day
Answer Your Cats Questions Day

January 23:

National Handwriting Day
National Pie Day - so that's why I like pie!
Snowplow Mailbox Hockey Day - popular here in Michigan

January 24:

National Compliment Day
Belly Laugh Day

January 26: (My mother's birthday)

National Peanut Brittle Day - Mom loved making peanut brittle!
Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day

Click here for the rest of January's monthly, weekly, and daily lists.

Check out BrownieLocks.com for your special dates and enjoy a fabulous and fun 2009.

No comments: