Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Check Out My MySpace Page

Actually, I have two MySpace pages - one under my name, Edie Dykeman, and the other under a pseudonym, Gail Monroe, that I use for my fiction writing. I started the latter last year and it is in the process of a face-lift.

The former is up and running with a beautiful blue theme, and highlights my article writing. You can check it out here.

If you have a MySpace page, you are welcome to share it in the comment section. I just joined Facebook and LinkedIn, and have utilized Twitter for a while now.

The web has really become a social gathering place. Most of the time it is fun, but, wow, what a time waster when I should be hard at work.

Are you active in forums or on social network sites? If so, which ones and what do you like about those sites?

No comments: